Feel free to use this resume template on your job quest as an orthodontist assistant. Be sure to outline your intentions, related history, experience, and any personal accolades you have. It also helps if you have experience in public services or volunteering.
123 House Dr. • City, ST • (123) 123-4567
- List some things about your intentions and why you want the position. Make it short. A good example would be, “Motivated self starter seeks immediate position in dental hygiene. “ Then list some supporting reasons why you are good for the job.
My Job 1 (Sity, ST) 2010 – present
- Put your last job title and description here. Highlight the fact that you can work with people, work with teams, and meet deadlines.
- It also doesn’t hurt to mention your person and professional goals.
School Name (City, ST) Year
- Put the name of your degree program and school where you received dental training here.
- Also put any other post secondary schooling you have received a degree from as well. This will show you are well rounded and a learner.
- Put your hobbies here include any volunteering or work with children you have done. Anything that has to do with teamwork, community building or organization should be here.
- If you support any charities you can list that here as well.